1. New solar + battery customers only. Purchase agmt req’d. Before rebate cost varies on system chosen. Min. after-install rebate is $2,000 (for solar + battery). Actual rebate varies on system & initial 12 mnths. of payments (or, for non-financed purchases, equivalent value as if financing used, as reasonably calculated by us). You are still responsible for paying your monthly loan to your lender. Rebate not applied toward your loan by us. Allow 6-8 wks. after install for processing. Exclusions may apply. Can’t combine with other offers.
2. Avail. w/ approv. credit. Must be 18+ / homeowner. Contact us for add’l details.
3. The amount of power available from the battery during a power outage is limited, depending on the loads connected, customer usage and battery config. No assurances can be given that the solar system or battery will always work. You should never rely upon either to power life support or other medical devices.
4. Actual results will vary on various factors. Results are not guaranteed.
5. To qualify, you must have federal income tax liability at least equal to the value of the tax credit. Tax credits are subject to change / termination. We make no guarantees regarding eligibility for any tax credits. We do not provide tax advice. Contact your personal tax advisor for eligibility requirements.
6. Restrictions/exclusions may apply. For complete details, see a copy of our installer limited warranty in your purchase agreement or for product warranties, visit the listed manufacturer’s website. Add’l details avail. upon request.
7. Based on proper use and installation of the SMARTPWR360°™ energy efficiency package (the “EEP”). The EEP estimates are based on a “typical” U.S. home’s current consumption that does not utilize any of the EEP’s energy efficiency components. Company established a typical home using baseline assumptions published by the EPA’s ENERGY STAR® program. We say “up to 25%” since: (1) homes vary; (2) a home may not have all (or some) of the characteristics of a typical home; and (3) to illustrate that the potential reduction will depend on various factors. This estimate is based on publicly-available industry data and/or each manufacturer’s own information and is not independently verified or tested by us. Consumption, savings and results of the EEP will vary and are not guaranteed by us.
8. Net metering and similar excess or buyback programs and participation vary by location and utility provider, and are subject to change from time to time. We do not make any guarantees. Check with your utility provider for details.
9. From August 1, 2022 to July 31, 2023, Pink Energy will donate to Susan G. Komen® $50 for each sold and completed installation of solar panels, with a guaranteed minimum donation of $250,000.
10. From August 1, 2022 to July 31, 2023, Pink Energy will donate to Susan G. Komen® 100% of all customer donations collected via website form.